Dorothy's Dearborn winning 1935 three window at the Fairfax Car Show. Note the "mobile" phone on the roof just waiting for a call from the broker! The car has been in the Morrison family since new. It was originally purchased by Dorothy's late husband Charlie's uncle in 1935.
On tour at the George Washington Masonic Memorial, Alexandria, Virginia, in July 2001
Charlie’s Brick at the Early Ford V-8 Foundation Museum