Charlie Morrison, Dorothy's late husband, owned this Dearborn winning 1935 three Window Coupe. Note the "mobile" phone on the roof just waiting for a call from Charlie's broker! The car has been in the Morrison family since new. It was originally purchased by Charlie's uncle in 1935.
On tour at the George Washington Masonic Memorial, Alexandria, Virginia, in July 2001
Charlie’s Brick at the Early Ford V-8 Foundation Museum